Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just sitting here enjoying a day filled with rain. I love days like this, to get things done inside that otherwise I would put off if the sun were shining. Do you realize how much I love the sun and summer? lol

Those who know me, are aware of the recent big changes. We won't mention them here though because well, um...why would I do that? LOL

The blog I mentioned in the previous post was a scam. What a dumb ass that woman is. It made national headlines. Imagine all the time she wasted from her life to go to such an elaborate scheme. Sad thing is people do it all the time. My thoughts anymore are "they will get theirs in due time".

We're all doing fabulous and that's all I really have to say~

1 comment:

Karen said...

We're getting some rain here, too. As a matter of fact, I tried commenting a little bit ago and it was thundering and lightening and the power went out for a bit. We need the rain so badly, so I don't mind. And it's cooled off.

Glad to hear you're all doing well and are happy. You deseve it!