Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dear Democrats,

Keep your hands off my 401K!

I don't want the Democrats to save me or my family, we're doing FINE all by ourselves, thank you. We have not invested foolishly, we have NOT lost money in the market, and we do not need you revising the plan or shifting our monies somewhere else. There are plenty of problems on the horizon for you to deal with, so KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY 401K. It's for OUR future, not yours and it's also not for someone who hasn't bothered saving a dime their entire lives.


4 comments:

Brandy said...

I hope you guys take yours out and do something else with it.

Missie said...

I feel the same way. Have a good week.

Karen said...

If we get wind that they're going to funnel it somewhere else, we will!

Anonymous said...

I agree!

JC