Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. " ~Melody Beattie


Tomorrow I am going to cook a big meal, eat lots of stuff, hang out with my family, maybe read a little, call my family across the miles, think of friends who've made my life golden, take a walk to clear my head, breathe in and breathe out, live in the moment, and give thanks for everything. My happiness is tied up in my extraordinary family and friends. Because of them, I walk the earth supremely blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!